Sunday, January 22, 2012

Soap Dish: One Life To Live Stars Head To General Hospital

It is that time of week again, Soap Dish time! I have a fabulous topic to dish about too, One Life To Live and General Hospital coming together kind of. I know the news that four OLTL stars will be making their way to GH as their characters from the now cancelled soap has been out for days but I just have to talk about it. I was beyond thrilled when I learned that Kassie DePaiva, Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will be reprising their OLTL roles on GH I literally jumped for joy. What a fabulous way to bring new viewers to the lone ABAC Soap. Back in the late 1990?s when Another World was cancelled a few of the characters from the show headed to As The World Turns, which is how I became a huge fan of ATWT. Before the AW characters that I loved so much joined that show I had never watched it. I was a loyal fan from that point on until it went dark in September 2010. That is why I think Roger, Kassie, Michael and Kristen joining GH is freaking awesome. Despite the fact that all of these four people [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Y6f5kUcys3A/

Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich

No comments:

Post a Comment