Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lady Gaga Scores ?Men in Black 3? Cameo

She?s always up for a challenge, and Lady Gaga will reportedly have a cameo appearance in the upcoming ?Men in Black 3? film.

According to the movie?s star Will Smith, the ?Poker Face? songstress is one of a few famous guests in the flick.

Smith told press, ?We have a couple of celebrity cameos, but I think I can not reveal who they are... We must keep as a surprise that Lady Gaga appears.?

It?s all part of Mother Monster?s master plan to take over movie world. She previously told Ellen DeGeneres, ?I mean, I guess my dream would be to be in a Woody Allen movie or something. That would sort of be my dream.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/men-black-iii/lady-gaga-scores-%E2%80%9Cmen-black-3%E2%80%9D-cameo-590340

Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet

No comments:

Post a Comment