Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lady Gaga is Cutting Off the Media for "A Very Long Time"

She certainly walks to her own beat, and Lady Gaga offered up quite the interesting interview during a sitdown with Oprah.

Having aired on The Oprah Winfrey Network on Sunday night (March 18), the soon-to-be 26-year-old revealed her plans to withdraw from any media/public appearances for "a very long time."

"Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time," Gaga, who was joined by her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, for a portion of the interview, told.

Continuing on about her plans to cut down her media interaction, the "Edge of Glory" singer said, "The latest thing I do is I don't read a damn thing. No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on in relation to music. I shut it all off."

Lady Gaga also touched on the subject of family plans - as she said that she wants not one or two, but a "soccer team" of children someday.

"I want kids, I want a soccer team," the Grammy Award winner dished. "And I want a husband. Well, I'm being superfluous. I don't want to have one kid. I want to have a few."

The "Oprah's Next Chapter" interview comes as Gaga has just over a month before embarking on her ambitious Born This Way Ball Tour, which gets underway in Seoul, South Korea on April 27th.




Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-cutting-media-very-long-time-595900

Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment