Friday, July 20, 2012

Ashley Tisdale: Puma Project Pink Pretty

Showing her support for the very worthy cause, Ashley Tisdale turned up for the launch of Puma Project Pink at Macy?s Herald Square ?in New York City on Thursday night (July 19).

Looking every bit of lovely with her purple dip-dyed locks, the 27-year-old host of the evening walked the pretty pink carpet in a Project Pink tank, ripped acid wash skinny jeans and a pair of nude-colored peep-toe booties.

As for Tizzy's involvement with the breast cancer-fighting initiative, the actress recently told JustJared, I?m thrilled to be working with Puma on Project Pink this season. Breast cancer is a cause that?s so close to my heart, and I love the program?s message of empowerment for young women.?

Ashley later added, ?I wear my pink for my grandmother, who recently battled breast cancer. I?m happy to say that she?s now in remission, but there are too many women out there who are still fighting.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-tisdale/ashley-tisdale-puma-project-pink-pretty-696469

Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment