Monday, January 16, 2012

Michelle Williams Dedicates Golden Globe to Matilda

Keeping the excitement going into the wee hours, Michelle Williams hit up the Weinstein Company?s 2012 Golden Globes after party last night (January 15).

Clutching her newly-won Golden Globe award, the ?Dawson?s Creek? cutie was all smiles as she meandered around the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

During her acceptance speech for her Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy), Michelle explained that her six-year-old daughter Matilda deserved credit as well.

"I consider myself a mother first and an actress second, and so the person I most want to thank is my daughter, my little girl, whose bravery and exuberance is the example that I take with me in my work and in my life. I want to say thank you for sending me off to this job every day with a hug and a kiss. I couldn't have done it any other way. It made me so excited to come home at night. And for suffering for six months of bedtime stories, where all the princesses were read aloud in a Marilyn Monroe-sounding voice."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/michelle-williams/michelle-williams-checks-out-weinstein-golden-globe-bash-577429

Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten

No comments:

Post a Comment